Q.

This is the right time when India should awake to eradicate Corruption. We must Unite now or never in future we shall be find the opportunity to say bye-bye to this evil. The Ministers, the Politicians are amassing huge wealth of thousands of Crores in a short span of their Leadership(?). But How? Who will answer this? The Politicians themselves. Can a corrupt person file a suit in the court . So, public participation in the Jan Lok Pal Bill is essential. Also, the clause seeking permission for enquiry or for filing a suit in the Court of law should be done away with - What do U Say ?

Tags: india, money, relationships
Asked by venkatesaldevarajan, 07 Apr '11 03:12 pm

1.

NEW DELHI: Anguished by the Congress-led coalition government`s critical response to his agitation, veteran social activist Anna Hazare wrote an open letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Wednesday urging him to stop finding faults and suspect any conspiracies in the movement.

Hazare, whose indefinite fast for enactment of the Lokpal Bill with stringent measures against corruption has mobilized people across India, said that he was pained to read and hear about government`s reaction to his stir. ( Read: What is Lokpal Bill )

In his letter to the PM, Hazare said that it was alleged that he was being instigated by some people to sit on this fast. `This is an insult to my sense of wisdom and intelligence. I am not a kid that I could be `instigated` into going on an indefinite past. I am a fiercely independent person. I take advice from many friends and critics, but do what my conscience directs me to do,` he wrote.

Answered by sushil trivedi, 07 Apr '11 03:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Very correct
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 07 Apr '11 03:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yes. If Indian people can unite for the victory of the Cricket team for WC why not with same spirit unite for this Nobel cause
Answered by uv dabholkar, 07 Apr '11 03:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

U r absoulutly correct..
Answered by madhulika dash, 07 Apr '11 03:13 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Agreed
laudable
Answered by anil garg, 07 Apr '11 06:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Yes Sir ....We can support the right movements.
Answered by anantharaman, 07 Apr '11 05:41 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

For close to 5 decades, it was left to the PSU companies to carry out the exploration - it is there for each one of us to see what the result has been..more

Answered by Omega