Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Hello, I have Completed by Graduation (BCOM) in 2004 and also completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and Application (PGDCA) in 2007 from Saurashtra University - Rajkot. I have two years of experience in Account. I have spouse visa of UK now and am in UK from last three months with Indian passport. I would like to study here in UK. Should I need to do IELTS or exampt from it? Also want to ask that if I apply for any course then need to apply in general student or International student? I have also compared my degree with NARIC. It has same value here as Indian degree.

Asked by ashish parmar, 23 Oct '09 04:14 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Lets hope the best
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 25 Oct '09 07:07 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer