Q.

Which state in India according to you spends more money than others in promoting sports?

Asked by Good Citizen, 20 Sep '09 08:15 pm

1.

Frankly speaking no state is serious when it comes to promoting of sports as they all are busy in things of their own. Sports have never been a focal point of our goverments till recent. If still one has to choose i would say its Karnataka.

The Sports Authority of India, the premier sports institute in the country, and the Nike Tennis Academy are also situated in Bangalore. Karnataka has been referred to as the cradle of Indian swimming because of its high standards in comparison to other states.

One of the most popular sports in Karnataka is cricket. The state cricket team has won the Ranji Trophy six times, second only to Mumbai in terms of success. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore regularly hosts international matches and is also the home of the National Cricket Academy, which was opened in 2000 to nurture potential international players!!
Answered by dharamender nebhnani, 21 Sep '09 11:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Maharastra
Answered by gkr, 20 Sep '09 09:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Punjab
Answered by hitler, 20 Sep '09 08:27 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I am a normal Indian citizen and this is how I weighed in my vote this election...If BJP has to win elections... it has to win over people like me...'..more

Answered by Darla Talal