Q.

Are you an adventure-loving person? Where will you prefer to take the adventurous trip? If you had any such trips, please share your experience.

Tags: travel, money, relationships
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 07 Sep '09 01:27 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

The fascination of the word ``Adventure`` is perhaps that most people think of it as a state in which life is being lived at a far greater intensity than normal. Therefore, Yes, I am, definitely, an adventure~loving person. Generally speaking no guy of my age group would feel fear in taking actual participation in adventure kind tours provided they are not meant only for fun filled items like roaming, picnicking, playing cards, camping and dining only. My definition of adventure is certainly not limited only in arranging trips in jungle kind environment. We know there are some people who claim that adventure can be found even in chess playing or in stamp collecting, anywhere. They may be right; but they speak for themselves and not for me. To my mind, no event qualities as a genuine, heart-stopping, blood -racing adventure without two particular ingredients space and a sense of the unknown. By space, I do not mean the immense sterile emptiness of the outer universe. The space I relish ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 08 Sep '09 02:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

No Muktha, I am not at all an adventure loving person. But I can tell you about the jeep safari in Kaziranga National Park...that was the closest to an adventure for me.........It was the 25th of December, 2003. We went deep into the Kaziranga National Forest in Assam on a jeep safari. The road was unpaved and dusty and the jeep travelled slowly for fear of disturbing the wild animals like tigers, rhinos, elephants, deer, etc. Suddenly we saw a white tiger hiding behind some bushes.It was quite close. The driver stopped the jeep so that we could see it better. I had no idea whether it noticed the jeep and us but a sort of creepy feeling crept into me.My heart was thudding with fear and excitement and I heaved a sigh of relief when the jeep restarted and we moved away.........
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 08 Sep '09 02:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yes i am a very much adventure loving person.One trip i remember was in 2004 to vaishnodevi in Jammu . Our train got delayed by 1 day dye to an accident and so we guys decided to take the bus route from some city in punjab and since the bus was full we 4 guys sat on top of the bus and went all the wasy to jammu for 3 hrs against chilling wind,it was an awesome experience and worth the journey.The scenery was beutiful with mountains around and winter season.It was quite an adventure.
Answered by Nachiket, 08 Sep '09 02:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Although i am not an adventurous person phsically, mentally i am so imaginative and adventurous that i take a round across the entire cosmos, off and on.......; nevertheless, i have gone through certain terrifying experiences....once, in a russian aircraft (paris bound) that was jerking turbulently in the mid air.......and another when the English channel (from france to england) was too rough when the ship i boarded was sailing on it........
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 07 Sep '09 04:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Yes. I like adventures. I have been in Nilgiri jungles for few days. It was really adventorous :)
Answered by peekay first, 07 Sep '09 03:50 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Muktha,I am physically not an adventurous person.I am scared about,speed,depths,heights,rollercoster rides,giantwheels,speed boats etc.But mentally I have enough strength and tollerance to handle any daring situations.I am not at all scared of animals, inspite I love them all.I have personally fed elephants jaggery and banana straight into their mouth and had given showers to them.I can tame any unfriendly dogs and cats. Hence for adventure I would love to visit any jungle some day.I have visited Ranthambohr Tiger park where we happened to see a Tiger right in front of our jeep.It was the most thrilling and exciting experience I had in my life.
Answered by Rachana, 07 Sep '09 03:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

If you can call riding on a mule in Kashmir in Chandanwadi where it is a precarious ride then yes I did take an advenurous trip, If you can call walking up the steps to a range higher than the bungee jumping spot in New Zealand for which there is a cable car available then I did experience adventure. Walking inside the Ice Palace in Jung Frau Alps in Switzerland I could call it advanture as it was so slippery when I did that. Riding on a boat in Jabalpur in the Narmada River when the boatman tells us when we have crossed half the river 600ft deep that it is infested with crocodiles wont you call it advanture? Experiencing those rides that are arranged wherever you go to whichever part of the globe which I experienced in places covering USA, Europe New Zealand and Australia, etc.So much would suffice for the moment Muktha.
Answered by gem mina, 07 Sep '09 02:47 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I am not such an adventurous person, but well, I have been on some adventurous trips. Once I was in a Safari Park near Johannesburg. I have seen tigers and lions at so close distance. We were in a Hyundai Terracan and it was real advanturous to move within feets and inches from lions and tigers. Unfortunately my camera got stolen from checked-in baggage at Johannesburg airport, else I had captured some rare pix of tigers and lions at close distance.
Answered by manish varma, 07 Sep '09 01:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Not really adventurous...But yeah..went to Rishikesh for river rafting once.
't was very very scary initially..but then when you look back when you have done it, it seems you have conquered the WORLD!
n i did bungee jumping..went with me family once...that was what i define adventure..''''''
Answered by Charvi Arora, 07 Sep '09 01:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Rishikesh for river rafting, himachal hills for motorbikes, delhi to jaipur for car drives.
Answered by sunny singh, 07 Sep '09 01:29 pm

(1)
 (0)