Q.

In day to day life, what kind of lessons we get to learn -May be useful for self or for the society also ??

Tags: relationships, entertainment, day life
Asked by ginger, 16 Feb 03:32 pm

1.

Learning is a continuous process and there is no end to that till one's death.
Being in different parts, areas and places, we learn many things and one can't precisely point out he learned a particular thing only.
We enhance our knowledge also, which is also a part of learning through some source!
So it is more beneficial to an individual and may be shared upon to the society too, based on one's willingness and how much interest he has got to refine the society.
Answered by GOPI KUMAR, 16 Feb 03:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

One lesson is that rather than trying to achieve a win - lose (I win, you lose) solution to problems, it is more effective to try and work out a win-win (we both win) situation
Answered by Vikram, 16 Feb 03:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I think the reason people me included tend to glorify the past is because it's easier to look to the past than to the future. Most people who have lived for a while will eventually begin looking at the future with a kind of dread; "The more time advances the older I get. Eventually I will wither and die." ',

And so our memories of the past becomes our ideal for the future and we say stupid things like "Things were simpler in the past, so people must have been happier." even though it's just us who were happier in the past. Also, things seem simpler when you are happy than when you are not." - myself

So... I think the reason we dread old age and yearn to be young is because as we grow older our body withers away and our wit dulls. As a result of that there are less things we can do. Our body can't work for as long and our minds tire faster. This does make us less useful, not useless though at first anyway.

Answered by Mickey, 16 Feb 03:36 pm

(0)
 (0)