Q.

Is china seriously involved in anti indian movements...?

Tags: education, news & events, politics & government
Asked by Satyakam Nayak, 20 Oct '09 03:27 pm

1.

You bet on it. It is. Started playing dirty with river water. But at the end Brahmaputra will become doom point for China.
Answered by Chinna, 20 Oct '09 03:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Not really sir, I don't think so.......

At this point , the only "anti India" activity China will do is arming Pakistan. But that is OK in my books, as the China-Pak relations stemmed out of the cold war. India sided w/ USSR in Sino Soviet split and Pakistan immediately sided w/ China. And even today, the successor of the USSR- modern Russia- arms us heavily. So it is only a natural process that our adversaries get armed. What is the justice if we get Sukhoi 30 aircraft and we expect Pakistanis to fight with rocks and sticks?

If we were both mortal enemies, and I was seen training in the gym heavily, BELIEVE ME, you will follow suit!!!

The whole "China is arming NAxals" doesn't appeal 2 me because if that were the case, then why r Naxals risking manpower to acquire world war 2 era rifles from police depots?
Answered by A Moin, 06 Apr '10 02:17 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

A war for Pakistan will prove suicidal for that country. Pakistan's economy is not all that strong. A war may take Pakistan towards anarchy. Secondly ..more

Answered by Shyam