Q.

If you become prime Minister of india,how you would tackle kashmir,naxalite and corruption issues/?

Tags: prime minister, politics & government, arts & culture
Asked by Harsh Mehta, 01 Sep '10 11:31 pm

1.

First let me the PM. Tackling I am not to do. I would have whole of bureaucracy with vast experience to suggest. I will ponder over all the suggestions and will go in for the best.
Answered by Arun Kumar Verma, 01 Sep '10 11:44 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

Kashmir: Remove article 370.Give incentives to Hindus to shift & settle there permanently.Restrict infiltration of Pakistanis there.Give shoot at sight orders to army for terrorists.
Naxalites: Give shoot at sight orders to army to wipe out all Naxals.Warn them that any more terrorism from them, they will be wiped out by Indian army, without showing any mercy.Corruption: Legalize it.There is no cure for it presently.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 01 Sep '10 11:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Kashmir-----------final chance-----------no speaking of pak
naxalite------------serious army action
corruption--------ensure that top and bottom are sealed and strict enforcement as well as punishment
Answered by anil garg, 31 Oct '11 09:53 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

The most excellent question i found ever... I will open Kashmir to all commercial activities and exmpt all the taxes in Kashmir including POK, Serially will warn Pakistan not to interfere in POK and take back army from there. at least 25 National level institute i will open in POK. all the major army recritment eill have the first location in POK. will make more transactions with china so that it will take its attention from POK and Aks chin. Will increase production of sugar and supply it to Pakistan and best foreign policy I will apply to Pak.moreover i ll open a nuclear power station in POK. make UNO india friendly so that it will favour us and handover POK to Indian administration....so many work i ll do for my country. hope PM will give me job in his Office.
Answered by Archana, 01 Sep '10 11:42 pm

(0)
 (0)