Q.

I want to know my rights as a Tenant of a commercial place as my shop is due to be demolished by the Municipal authorities for Road widening.The Authorities are giving compensation to the Land Lord and we as tenants are denied any compensation and rehabilitation.Kindly advice the legal and all aspects of such acts by the Govt and the ways and means to protect my rights as we have no other place to conduct our business as we are dependent only on this premisis and have no where to go after this.please advice.

Tags: place, advice, rights
Asked by DEEPAK RUPANI, 27 Nov '07 12:19 pm

1.

Rehabilitation may not be possible by municipality. Approach court for the same.

Tenant may be entitled to some share of compensation. Lodge your claim with Land Acquisition Officer.
Answered by Shrichand Nahar, 29 May '09 11:26 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hydroelectr innitial cost is more but in long run no up or down of input material because water is raw material no expenditure at all but earthquake ..more

Answered by pramod gokhale