Q.

Hi
I have done B.Sc.(computer science).
I want to make my career in animation industry.
Which institute is Best for animation course where i'll get best lab facility, best faculty and great placements?

Asked by Prateek, 08 Apr '09 10:10 pm

1.

There are no dearth of opportunties for you. With the media industry booming and media outsourcing the in thing there could not be better times. A whole lot of animation and back office work is now executed in India. The field of animation especially computer animation is advancing at a very rapid scale in terms of technology and expertise. Develop strong expertise and mastery in your field. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must if you want to move ahead in this field. Also take up some courses in creative writing. It will give you an outlook towards the challening field of character animation. All in all an excellent career stream.
Yeah it all sounds exciting and interesting. But check if you have the interest and aptitude for the same. You need to have strong creativity along with good technical animation skills for the same.
Answered by Saj Sierra, 08 Apr '09 10:13 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

An engineering team of the Intel India Development Centre(IDC) had contributed 50 per cent of the work in thedevelopment of the teraflops research chi..more

Answered by DRSiva