Q.

HUMOR SPEAK : A good news :>Lord Vishnu has decided to take his new avatar!
A bad news :< He is very upset with what the world has become.
How do you propose to welcome him and placate him simultaneously?
(Imaginative and witty answers are solicited please,thanks).

Tags: health, education, entertainment
Asked by shintsie, 27 Mar '10 06:29 pm

1.

In Hinduism, Kalki is the tenth and final Maha Avatara (great incarnation) of Vishnu who will come to end the present age of darkness and destruction known as Kali Yuga. And so I dont think He will be very upset with what the world has become. He is regarded as the Savior of living organism. But in Kalki avatar he will be going to do the duty of destruction, the duty of lord Shiva and recreate a new world, that is the duty of Brahma. As such whether we like it or not He will come as a whirlwind and destroy it all and recreate a new , pure world all over.
Any witty answers will provoke instant opposition and hence I desist from giving such answers.
Answered by Josna, 27 Mar '10 09:04 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

..(this is not meant to offend any body, and i apologize if it hurts anybody*s sentiment.
It is only imagination and strictly not meant to be a fact to follow for anybody)

..We may have to actually create conditions of terror, injustice, abandon truthfulness to welcome Him.
I know you do*nt believe me:

..ask Him directly, to know His take on this: Many of us may be surprised at what He may have to say:

**
Answered by M H Kisan, 28 Mar '10 01:47 am

(1)
 (1)
3.

The next avatar of Vishnu will be Klaki and his role is to destroy the world and regenerate to complete the cycle as per Hindu religion.
So if you beleive in Avatar and Hinduism there is nothing you can do to placate.
Answered by Batao Na, 30 Mar '10 06:47 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

OK , It is my turn to speak with such a good news because so far i have not spoken anything on this page . Since Lord Vishnu's avatar is being sensed over here, my being a devotee to Him have right occasion to greet n worship both the great souls one who is feeling the arrival n the other the Lord Himself . I am extremely excited by the fact that He is keeping His old tradition intact by making His avatar news forecasted thru ur highness .Though the world is full of Satans , the wicked n the evil minded people it is opportune time for Lord to see for Himself n punish them , at the same time there r people like u n others who r still holding their firm belief at the lotus feet of the Lord for well-being n goodness of the society . Hari Om Tatsat !
Answered by sk singh, 28 Mar '10 07:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

His new avatar was supposed to come on the 6th of April about 46 years back ... didn't he come? :)))

Must be looking forward to the welcome party which has fallen behind the schedule by 45 years.. hopefully.
Answered by rajneesh Rediff, 28 Mar '10 07:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Well i am not going to answer this question coz I KNOW that i am going to OFFEND a LOOOOTTTTA people here...so id better keep my mouth shut!!..i have always been a critic of hinduism and the way we practice sycophancy errrr religion :)...he he!! for me they both mean the same thing!!....bas ji ho gaya abhi aage nahi likhoonga par kya karoon adat se majboor hoon :(...chalo fir bas karta hoon nahi to kayi log mujhe ban karne ke liye koshishein shuru kar denge :))..last time bhi bada panga hua tha yaar :)))....
Answered by kunal sharma, 28 Mar '10 05:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Balika,
it was always supposed to be between us, but now since you have made the world known about this, let me also come out in open. Yes my dear mortals , I have been contemplating for some time now about a visit to your planet earth. And don't get carried away by the misinformation and the rumors about my being upset with you about the way you have taken care of the property. Good job done, sweet hearts, you have almost converted it into a resort . I am coming for sure, If possible arrange some tickets of IPL and also make some ' jugaad ' for getting me a role of judge in some good reality show. We lack such infrastructure and entertainment at our place.
Now since you have known the real me, do you feel theirs any need to placate ? Don't waste time in such unnecessary things. I am coming and I am excited. Let's party !
Answered by rajender jerath, 27 Mar '10 10:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

The news of incarnation of Vishnu bhagwan brought a big chaos in the whole country. In Ayodhya preparation for the "janma bhoomi " started, and that made every chief minister mad. Gujrat chief minister was furious. He said, Ahmedabad, Some one said, No Jagannath Puri will be the birth place .. then why not Haridwar ? Oh no Tirupathi has the first right....Entire nation was divided ,, All political parties started their ' anshan and satyagraha'' Then the PM had to take cognizance, and he said, it will be Delhi..
In the Swarg lok, Bhagwan was looking at this ''tamaasha'' and decided to postpone his incarnation.. Narad ji spread the news through ''swarglok samachar '' and in every temple on the earth prayers were made for early decision.
Answered by subhash, 27 Mar '10 10:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Sambhawtah sare log (upari man se) awatar ko chahaten hain, par apane acharan aur vewahar se yeh kadapi nahi chahaten hain ki unke ghar men bhagwan awatarit ho. Abhi ke zamane men bhala koun Dashrath ya Vasudeo banana pasand karega. Jahan tak upset ki bat hai to, bhagwan nahi balki ham sare log hi lagbhag upset hain, aur yehi upset shayad sari samasyawon ka jad ban gaya hai, varna sachhe man se agar log chah den to ek nahi balki anekon awatar sambhaw ho jayega.
Answered by Prem Sinha, 27 Mar '10 08:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Lord Vishnu knows everything and has decided to take his new avatar to set the things right. I will do, whatever job He assigns me.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 27 Mar '10 07:42 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

May be I can dream it only and when I dream , it has no bounds . I will host a grand party and call you all there with helicopter services.My only wor..more

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK