Q.

I am working in a good organizationi n Pune. Getting my monthly remuneration is the same as first five digts. Want's to more because it is not sufficient to my family. I am bachelor. And experts in Desk Top Publishing. Wants to dream big, and make it in real life. What should I do? I don't have any other sources of income other than my 5 digits....

Tags: pune, money, relationships
Asked by Vyankatesh kalyankar, 22 Jul '10 11:11 am

1.

In a country like India ya have loads of arenas to contribute. Just earning a 5 digit sal aint any good. It aint gonna buy ya a good quality of LIFE. It aint gonne get ya the happiness when ya have poverty and misery around ya. Maybe ya shud think of sharing ya skills with those who are less privileged. Nope dont give em doles of charity. Instead teach em and give them support to be independent. It makes sense if ya make them independent rather than giving em a one time charity. And the smile on their faces will give ya all the goodness ya need in LIFE worth more than all ya 5 digit figures put together
Answered by Saj Sierra, 23 Jul '10 08:08 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

U shud upload ur resume on some of the best sites for job opening...i think u can work on ur own too, coz DTP is in demand....
Answered by beena john, 22 Jul '10 11:32 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Stop dreaming and put foundation to what you have already dreamt, try by uploading your profile in the net.
Answered by tinamohamedali, 22 Jul '10 11:07 am

(0)
 (0)