Q.

Why People take for Gods born human Beings ?
He who knows Me as the unborn, as the beginning-less, as the Supreme Lord of all the Worlds.

(Bhagvad Gita 10:3)

Asked by PeaceMission, 21 Jul '09 10:06 am

1.

The word mentioned here was also spoken byLord Shri Krishna, who was also a human being(if if you think the men is body). The Spiritual Life is very different from this worldy Life !! It is not easy to understand the Siddha / Rishi /Mahatma !! To understand their view we have to reach to their caliber.. It is like the formula of any Scientist can be understood by other Scientist...Like the spiritual realised person\'s words can be understood by them who has realised spitituality !! Geeta is a book not only to read but is for to live life... if you can try to read chapter 15 to 18 wherein Lord Krishan has given his real nature of being. GBU.
Answered by Ramesh Mistry, 21 Jul '09 02:29 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Keep reading....it will purify ur soul.

why you quote Bhagwat Geeta so many times?? if you believe these words to be true then.......these words were spoken by God himself who took birth as Human being !!

it\'s a matter of faith!!
whevevr Pr*phet was in trouble,some imaginary character whispered in his ears( no body knows how?) and decision was always in his favour !!
you have all the rights to believe ur \"faith\" and so do others!!
Answered by Suman Singh, 21 Jul '09 12:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

\"The wise man among mortals, who knows my reality as the birthless, eternal, and supreme God of the entire world, is freed from all sins.\" 10:3 Bhagwat Geeta

\"I bestow upon the devotees, who always remember me and adore me with love, that discipline of yog by learning which they attain to none but me. 10:10 Bhagwat Geeta

To extend my grace to them, I dwell in their innermost being and dispel the gloom of ignorance by the radiance of knowledge.\" 10:11 Bhagwat Geeta

Considering Him human being is what God describes as associating partners.
Because they know Him not, so out of ignorance they consider Him mortal human being.

Answered by Dinesh Tiwari, 21 Jul '09 01:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Understand the difference between GOD and Devta\'s and human beings
Answered by ashwani agarwal, 21 Jul '09 01:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Ok
Answered by Sandeep Sharma, 21 Jul '09 10:06 am

(0)
 (0)