Q.

"Have u noticed that women seldom respond to incoming calls instantly & you have to keep dialling their number repeatedly ?
Ooops ! In most cases their cell phone is either in their hand bag, purse, desk or kitchen, either turned on a silent mode or with batteries discharged or no talk time left..:))
Cocktail Raj

Tags: left, kitchen, cell phone
Asked by Cocktail, 12 May '08 03:08 pm

1.

Well I will go against the consenus of opinion here by agreeing with you on this Cocktail and as anyone who rings me on my mobile will testify. When it rings, by the time I have found it in the bottom of my handbag, opened it and found my glasses to read the screen it will have switched to answer mode. At other times it will be in some room in the house and I won't even hear it and more often than not the battery is out. Not that any of this worries me - if people are that desperate to speak to me they will ring the land line - at all other times the mobile is for my convenience only.
Answered by Janis, 12 May '08 04:02 pm

(5)
 (0)
2.

Are you insuniating against me??
ha ha.. well I agree i have done this..but the cell is in my handbag and when it rings I fumble in the bag,....by the time i take it out the caller has hung up.. :-((((
What to do? Ah well if he/she wants to talk to me desperately that person will ring again.. that is my motto.
Answered by joyoti sen, 12 May '08 03:26 pm

(3)
 (0)
3.

Absolutely true you are ! A man keeps mobile always within his reach becasue he knows who all may call him and which call shouldnt reach his wife but a married woman normally suffers from such panic . even sometime i become tired calling my wife and finally i need to dial her freidns no but ringing sound of my mobile hardly any one can hear.
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 12 May '08 03:16 pm

(2)
 (1)
4.

Never dial a lady's phone more than once; it is like intruding on her privacy. If she wants to respond she would call back by just giving a miscall. And if then you don't call back she would blame you. That is like eating the cake and having it too.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 12 May '08 06:13 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Very true. I know some women who are careless in handling mobile phones or don't know how to operate it. They don't hear the ringing sound as they pay attention in watching TV serials seriously. In case of emergency its very difficult to contact them :-)))
Answered by Joseph Chacko, 13 May '08 03:35 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Yeah even I find it a headache getting connected for meetings with people roaming with their cellphones in their handbags. And at times they sunk deep withing crocodile skin DKNY bags and that too in silent mode.
Answered by Saj Sierra, 12 May '08 11:33 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

The women in India, in general, are more busy than the men. Hence, the delay.
Answered by Anil K Chugh, 12 May '08 07:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Lucky Me.........!!!!
Well, I havent faced this situation all times. Yes sometimes it does happen but can happen with anybody, but if the person is doing it Deliberately (as I can read n understand from ur Q) that is Wrong. In the meanwhile, you should understand from the Women's point of view also....Where do they keep their Cell Phones instead Bag (when out) or Desk (when in office). Most Women wear Sarees or Salwar Kameez which by fault dont have pockets. So.................. its Nature's fault, not Women's.
Answered by Nisha Kulkarni, 12 May '08 03:46 pm

(8)
 (0)
9.

I disagree completely as this is absolute generalization. Frankly speaking I am not in the mood for fun at the expense of women.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 12 May '08 03:32 pm

(6)
 (0)
10.

Talking on the phone is not their priority...they have better things to do....and perhaps better ppl to talk to and are conveniently ignoring the calls of some ppl :))
Answered by sumitha, 12 May '08 03:41 pm

(5)
 (0)

Q.

I had independent house in my native..more

Answered by hitler