Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Tell me what should i do as i have purchsed 200 gulshan sugar & chemical ltd @ 81

Tags: gulshan sugar, chemical ltd
Asked by neha, 02 Apr '08 09:53 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


sell and book loss and enter some A group shares like ITC, HUL, Hotel Leela, Indian Hotels or IOC, HPCL etc.
Answered by Karan Uberoi, 02 Apr '08 09:55 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Buy any stock but not essar group shipping corporation of india,gsfc,tata chemical,hotel leela,sail,gail,nalco,pfc,gujrat alkalies&chemicals..more

Answered by suresh gupta