Q.

Hi this is rupesh from noida age 29 years .I'm looking for Term plan but not able to finalizing the product ... pls help me to resolve the following issues :-

1) Opt for age 60 years or 65 years age ...?
2) Should i take term plan of company who is offering minimum yearly premium or consider other factor ..
3)consider new insurance company like kotak,bharti ,bajaj or go for LIC, SBI ,ICIC.. ? is any norm by IRDA if company close it business .. i heard that bharti is planing to close its insurance buisness .

thx

Asked by rupesh bartunia, 11 Sep '08 10:56 am

1.

Its life insurance and not investment. for investment look for other plans, for insurance, i prefer conventional policies of lic. I think jeevan anand of lic may be suitable for you.
Answered by Arun Shankar, 11 Sep '08 01:42 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Are u thinking of investing in long term or short term plans. Bharti Axa Life Insurance has some good plans of investment with high returns. If intere..more

Answered by leena purkait