Q.

What do you feel about the disappearance of aircraft A330 between Rio to Paris.?

Asked by joyesh chakraborty, 06 Jun '09 04:43 pm

1.

I feel very sad about it. Coincidently, I was in Brazil at that time and news was in portuguese, so could not understand it clearly, but later on I got the news on internet. I was at Sao Paulo and two years back I travelled by Air France to Sao Paulo. This time it was Air France from Rio de Jeneiro to Paris. Somewhere I felt very shocked.
Answered by manish varma, 07 Jun '09 09:37 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

I feel sorry for the familes of 228 persons on board.
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 06 Jun '09 08:20 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Mostly it seem to be due to harsh weather. But given the technological advancements these, air crafts are built to largely withstand such a condition. Also there would have been early warnings if such a harsh weather is forthcoming on the way. There seem to be some doubt about the cause. The black box must be found. Again the Aircraft manufacturer should have designed such black boxes capable of getting traced anywhere under any condition. Again some question mark on the reliability of Airbus craft.
Answered by rajan, 06 Jun '09 06:28 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Chief Air France spokesman Francois Brousse said the plane could have been hit by lightning. About four hours later, the plane sent an automatic signa..more

Answered by inquisitive