Q.

What's the best city in India for an Indian-born Canadian in his mid 20s to move to? I'm looking for fun, adventure, and lots of interesting young people. But I'm also looking for it to be reasonable - somewhere where I can make ends meet financially, and a place where I'll actually be able to adjust to the difference in lifestyle between Canada and India (i.e. more crowded, traffic congestion, etc) - I'm pretty 'spoiled' back home :) I love Mumbai but am told it's prohibitively expensive, even though I've got a bachelor's degree - so I'm looking at Bangalore,

Tags: india, relationships, canada
Asked by VK, 16 Apr '10 03:09 am
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

In my views the best place for u is Chandigarh. This is a union territory of India, that serves as the capital of two states, Punjab and Haryana. It is occasionally referred to as The City Beautiful. Chandigarh Capital Region including Mohali, Panchkula and Zirakpur had a combined population of around 2000000. Known internationally for its architecture and urban planning, it is the first planned city of India. Chandigarh is located near the foothills of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas in Northwest India.
Answered by Dinesh Manaktala, 16 Apr '10 05:56 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Banglore is also suitable to u,,,but delhi(n.c.r) is now the favorate place for any catogary ,u can find here evry things u want
Answered by anwar sharif, 16 Apr '10 03:23 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Bangalore--fine
Answered by anil garg, 27 Dec '11 11:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Chandigarh is the best in my view
Answered by sudesh, 16 Apr '10 06:03 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

When u have to commit a mistake,commit it on right side.Go firstly to city of your choice and later-on wisdom will prevail per your destiny.Banglore seems not bad as it has virtues representative to the level and dignity of India.Of-course money mindedness is high these days,even over there.
Answered by vishwabandhubajpai, 16 Apr '10 04:26 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Kumbh mela sanaan..more

Answered by sudesh