Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

If i give my property on lease to a brand , can i get the rent agreement registered in my father's name with my father getting the cheques and TDS deducted from his income tax returns . ?

Tags: money, income tax, tds
Asked by Amit Aggarwal, 01 Feb '13 10:19 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


If the property is registered in your name , you cannot do what u have written here
Answered by rajan, 01 Feb '13 10:20 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining