Q.

If devils exists so proov.

Tags: exists, if devils exists so proov
Asked by Shivani, 29 Jul '12 03:31 pm

1.

Spanish exorcist Fr. Jose Antonio Fortea Cucurull stated in an interview last week that though Satan does indeed exist, he does not have horns, wings or a tail. The priest recommended that the faithful seek the counsel of a priest if they suspect someone is possessed.

Fr. Fortea is a priest and theologian who specializes in demonology and is now studying for his doctorate of theology in Rome

In an interview with the newspaper El Tiempo during his recent visit to Colombia, Fr. Fortea said, The devil does not have a body, a color, or a visual form, nor does he have horns, wings or a tail. He is an invisible, bodiless entity.

Believing in God means believing in what he has said. And he has spoken of the existence of the devil, the priest remarked, recalling that at the end of the 'Our Father' he warned, Deliver us from evil.

Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 29 Jul '12 03:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

These people not only exist but also visit QNA forum. they ask Q and gi e A. I dont know how i can prove this , but it is true
Answered by Ganadhisha, 29 Jul '12 03:34 pm

(0)
 (1)
3.

I can not
Answered by anil garg, 11 Oct '12 12:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

The existance of the devil implies the existance of God, so I would say that he (it?) can not be proven for the standard reasons.
Answered by Psycho, 29 Jul '12 06:04 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by Psycho