Q.

I am a science non medical student and i am interested in mathematics and i have got admission in hindu college delhi university is 1 f d best colleges for doing maths honours bsc.
but it is said that it is not a good career option salary wise !!
i need some help regarding what should i do to make this field a great success for myself ??
and is it true that getting a btech degree from any ordinary engg. college is better than a bsc degree of maths honours from a v good college like hindu college of delhi university ?

Asked by DIVIJ WADHAWAN, 08 Jul '07 08:38 pm

1.

look Divij, do not go by what people say...your initial placement would definitely depend upon your degree...but in the longer term, you should realise that what would ultimately matter is whether or not you are doing what you really want to.

I have shifted about 8 different industry sectors, doing different things, trying to find what i want to be doing. All with a degree in Mass communication from a just started college...i was from the first batch to pass out. It doesn't matter now. My classmates are with Disney and CNBC, and Hindu, Aaj Tak, a host of television channels, world class advertising and PR agencies and newspapers and corporates.

If you have skill in an area you are really interested in, you will definitely have a great careers ahead. Don't worry about how you start. Worry about how you want to end.
Answered by karthik krishnan, 23 Jul '07 06:15 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Most people r right handed and even the left handed ones r generally caught up in this world of right handed ppl. as a general trend u would rather tu..more

Answered by divij