Q.

If any religion advocates inequality to the women what could be the reason for that?

Tags: relationships, politics & government, religion & spirituality
Asked by truth seeker, 26 Nov '13 03:45 pm

1.

There is no RELIGION that gave rights to Women ,gave right of inheritance etc etc except Islam
I we are told by our church, media, and everybody that men and women are equal, so equal that men wanted to be women and women wanted to be men! We squeeze women everywhere to herald this parrot -repeated so-called equality. Women want to be whatever men are. They want to dress themselves as men do, to go wherever men go, to take the same jobs men take whether they can shoulder them or not. This equality mania is going too far and is becoming, in fact, rather ridiculous and funny, and sometimes tragic.
Answered by onlytruth, 26 Nov '13 03:50 pm

(1)
 (1)
2.

In the West, I we are told by our church, media, and everybody that men and women are equal, so equal that men wanted to be women and women wanted to be men! We squeeze women everywhere to herald this parrot -repeated so-called equality. Women want to be whatever men are. They want to dress themselves as men do, to go wherever men go, to take the same jobs men take whether they can shoulder them or not. This equality mania is going too far and is becoming, in fact, rather ridiculous and funny, and sometimes tragic.

According to my experience about Muslim societies in the Middle East and according to my knowledge about Islam, men and women are equal before law, before God, and in social dignity, but not equal, or necessarily so, in function. By her very nature, a woman is different from a man. I am not saying that she is superior or inferior to him. I am just saying that she is merely different. There are certain characteristics of either sex, and there are certainly some advantages ...more
Answered by TRUTH SEEKER, 26 Nov '13 03:48 pm

(1)
 (1)
3.

*Fanaticism
*Illiteracy
*Ill-culture
*Wrongful RELIGIOUS PREACHING
*Poverty & brain-washing
Answered by Kanai Chakraberti, 26 Nov '13 03:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Male chauvenism
Answered by Quest, 27 Nov '13 02:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

That suggests that all humans are not equal before the god.
Hinduism had this caste system and Islam has this inequality of men and women.
Answered by History Sheeter, 26 Nov '13 03:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

They dont believe in god
Answered by kamini joshi, 26 Nov '13 03:47 pm

(0)
 (0)