Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

If a client has a genuine grievance against the malfunctioning of andhra pradesh high court, to whose notice, we have to bring this matter?

Tags: matter, andhra pradesh, court
Asked by srinivasa rao, 10 Nov '11 05:32 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Governer of Anshra Pradesh, CM of AP
Answered by Tushar Kher, 10 Nov '11 05:40 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining