Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Hi i m kartik my grandfather has died on 1998 he had a will in which he had named me a single owner of my house property, my grandfather had three children 2 son and a daughter,he had not even given the property to them also, the will is registered,my two sister are demanding the equal share from my property, my father has died on 2007 i dont want to give them share fom my property ,they both were giving me threats that if u dont give us share then we will challenge the will and the property will be disputed. so my question from u that what rights does grandaughter have in the property

Tags: money, relationships, house property
Asked by kartikey sharma, 28 Sep '10 01:10 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


They have the same right as you have. please contact a lawyer immediately and get a court order in your name to get theproperty registered in your name you should have done it long long back
Answered by iqbal seth, 28 Sep '10 01:13 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


T. M. Soundararajan (TMS) (born on March 24, 1923 in Madurai), is a playback singer from the Tamil film industry for Four Decades. He gave voice to mo..more

Answered by Atul Hingnekar