Q.

Hi i m kartik my grandfather has died on 1998 he had a will in which he had named me a single owner of my house property, my grandfather had three children 2 son and a daughter,he had not even given the property to them also, the will is registered,my two sister are demanding the equal share from my property, my father has died on 2007 i dont want to give them share fom my property ,they both were giving me threats that if u dont give us share then we will challenge the will and the property will be disputed. so my question from u that what rights does grandaughter have in the property

Tags: money, relationships, house property
Asked by kartikey sharma, 28 Sep '10 01:10 pm

1.

They have the same right as you have. please contact a lawyer immediately and get a court order in your name to get theproperty registered in your name you should have done it long long back
Answered by iqbal seth, 28 Sep '10 01:13 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

T. M. Soundararajan (TMS) (born on March 24, 1923 in Madurai), is a playback singer from the Tamil film industry for Four Decades. He gave voice to mo..more

Answered by Atul Hingnekar