Q.

Mohandas Pai whose departure from Infosys attained big headlines said he quit because the co-founders called all the shots marginalising those like him even though they had given their life to building the company. He sent out clear signal that Infosys is functioning more like a family dominated company. What do you think about it?

Tags: infosys, pai, clear signal
Asked by Good Citizen, 23 Apr '11 01:46 pm

1.

If he had so much problems during his 17 years and felt so strongly about it, then he should have quit earlier. I feel, his timing was all wrong and he is now coming out with confusing statements so as to draw sympathy. He shouldn't so much crib about it as if Infosys was run by a bunch of amateurs. The so called founding members were there together for more than a quarter of century and it is not out of place to say that, their affinity to each other would have been quite strong and with that affinity, an ability to work as a team. Any true professional with integrity would give his or her life for the company he is working, that too when he is being compensated very well. I don't think it is fair to call it sour grapes, when one's ambitions have jumped the rails and impatience has its own pitfalls.

Answered by Omega, 23 Apr '11 02:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I am willing 2 bet Mohandas Pai won some infosys buyers who r ready 2 invest in him. That is all there is to it, most likely. Let's scale down the show and replace "Infosys" with "Good Citizen Leathers." And let's assume u r owner of GCL and that I am your Mohandas Pai. I won u about 20 buyers in the name of ur company thru a span of 15 yrs.

If I have the ability to fix and give a life to YOUR company I can do the same to my own. But my problem is, I don't hav assets required to do so. So what I'd do is to latch myself on to a company like GOOD CITIZEN LEATHERS and build a buyer base. I don't need 2 spend 5 lakhs 2 travel 2 Italy 2 meet buyers, because I am doing so for you under ur expense. I don't need to spend a few crores on attending trade shows because I am under u r payroll for doing so and that u pay everything.

Answered by A Moin, 24 Apr '11 02:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Its may be true
Answered by sushil trivedi, 23 Apr '11 01:48 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Gandhi ji k dada ji..more

Answered by wenz