Q.

DREAMS : When we dream dreams...they seem to be so realistic at times...yet we hardly remember them.
What can be the intent of dreams? If they have relevance,why do we forget them?

Tags: money, relationships, entertainment
Asked by shintsie, 13 Feb '10 01:40 pm

1.

Dreams seem so very real when we are going through the dream phase, its like living each moment of what we see, what we feel, what we go through. It seems so real, because your sub conscious is actually taking you down through all those phases, which is the reason why it seems so realistic. Firstly, the intensity of a dream depends on the level or stage of sleep and the level of the sub conscious mind during sleep. There are different stages and levels, the deeper one goes , the more profound the dream. Dreams can be categorized into relevant ones and irrelevant ones. Some have a lot of meaning through which you can connect, some are not clear, and you need to figure it out and some make no sense. Basically, I believe people who are very sensitive and have a strong intuition can experience very profound and meaningful dreams. Its also necessary to realize that, no two individuals are the same. So, obviously, the depth of feel, and realization of dreams each one experiences would v ...more
Answered by Kavita Prsd, 14 Feb '10 01:37 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

The world of subconscious has always intrigued us. according to theories subconscious and unconscious comprise which we cannot handle in our conscious state. then why are we so interested in dreams and knowing all about it. have you heard of the forbidden fruit? yes we want to know all that we should not. the interpretation of dreams is relative and differs from person to person but the causes are more or less the same. they are something which are mind knows that we would not be handle or something that we keep reiterating to ourselves.
sigmund freuds theory on dreams- freuds opinion was that dreams were an outlet for our hidden desires and in spite of the fact that there were numerous theories regarding this topic but none could actually gain as much ground as freuds theory. freud said that our dreams were based on the activities that we do all day long which are combined with our wishes. he was of the opinion that nothing can be made up during the dream; whatever happens in a drea ...more
Answered by Josna, 14 Feb '10 04:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

There exists a whole science of the relam of dreams. Maybe ya can touch base with the same to know more of what it takes and makes for the human mind to dream. There is a good book called "Dreams for Dummies" which gives the basic facts and explanations on why the human mind dreams and where one draws relevance on the same.
Answered by Saj Sierra, 13 Feb '10 02:46 pm

(1)
 (0)

4.

In the dream-world, luck is a matter of practice. The more you seek visions, the more you get them. In fact, strictly speaking, even the most mundane of your dreams can be perceived as a revelation. And why not...? If all that we do...eat, sleep, laugh, run, work or procreate...is in essence a spiritual quest, shouldn't each living moment truly be a miracle...? You could seek in it hidden desires, mystical revelations, chaotic thoughts or states of consciousness. Or you could simply cross the threshold, open your eyes and live in the real world as you have never lived before. The dream or the vision is yours, so is the choice. Every emotion is intensified in dreams, so you dream untouched by the grounding consciousness. Have you heard the sound of silence...? Or grasped a gossamer vision even as it dispersed in the air...? Dreams are like that. They come to you like torrents of light in the untouched void of your mind and take you unawares. You float on the wings of bliss...carefree ...more
Answered by Dil Se, 13 Feb '10 04:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Either you realise your dreams or you forget them.I believe in this. Those dreams that we forget, have no relevance. It is foolish to read more than that into them.Nothing can be proved about dreams...what is the point in forcing a meaning, where none exists ?
Answered by kishore malhotra, 13 Feb '10 04:50 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

There is a saying about death:
" Death has got something to be said for it. There is no need to get out of bed for it. Wherever you may be they bring it to you free." This applies for dreams also. During sleep period when we have REM( Rapid Eye Movement) only we get dreams. So many reasons are told for dreams. It is generally believed that our freak thinking at any age and any time is reflected in dreams.
Answered by sankaran subbiah, 16 Feb '10 01:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I don't even want to think about my dreams lol. Na na, not nightmares or something but I see the most warped stuff in my dreams....but they ALWAYS involve other planets and other aliens....

I dunno comrade lol....if i wanted to make sense of all that, I guess in my lifetime interstellar space travel is gonna b discovered, alien life forms are gonna b found....and Moin Sahib is gonna b the first uncle to have a keep from another galaxy....?

I can't think of any other explanations seriously. I just try my best to enjoy the landscape and go with it. My dreams are pretty extra-terrestrial. NEVER have earthly dreams.
Answered by A Moin, 15 Feb '10 10:09 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Yeh batt kuch aisi hai"Kaanch ke ghar mein rahne ki tammana sabhi rakhte hai, par jab rahna nasseb hua, to hum kaanch ki nazukta ko bhul gaye...." Dreams always have relevance, bcoz they consists of ur nicer thoughts of several hours, days and years...its not necessary that ur each and every dream sud be realistic but, even if 1 out of hundred comes true, you have reasons to continue living in dreams...to live in dreams allows you to keep ur hope alive, like I still tend to visit hills, for my evergeen desire of wetnessing snowfall live, but inspite of visiting most of the times in winter, I didnt get that beautiful enjoyment of the unbelievable capabilities of nature to please us in different manner....I agree that , we often forget our dreams the moment they lose their identities and become real for us...but it also depends upon individual , how one looks at his her dream...infact not forgetting them , help us getting will power to take initiatives to protec the said glass house.... ...more
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 13 Feb '10 06:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Why dont u hav a look into Sigmund Freud's books on Dreams n their relevances in real life....if u are really interested in the psychology behind dreams.
In reality ppl come to find relevance of dreams in their lives only wen they come true....so no question of forgetting them...and as for those weird dreams which ppl hav which get forgotten as u hav mentioned here..they generally leave it to Psychoanalysts experiment with....not with mango ppl to ponder about.
Answered by sumita ganguly, 13 Feb '10 03:03 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Main bahut kam hi kuchh bhulata hoon, sapana ho ya haqikat yadi, wo mere khyalon se milta julta hai tab. Waise mujhe lagata hai ki sapna ya khwab hamari soch , chintan , bhay, hamari apni hi kiriya kalapon ko tatha bhawishya ki yojnawon ko hi patibimbit karata hai. Bhoolana ya na bhoolana , vyakti vyakti par nirbhar karata hai.
Answered by Prem Sinha, 13 Feb '10 02:19 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

IGNORNCE AND SUPER IGNORANCE : Without knowing the above facts , ignorantly some people feel CA is difficult and they have good knowledge than ICWA. T..more

Answered by SUBBA