Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Repeating the question. But the destination is Australia.
I am doing MD (Paediatrics) at PGIMER,Chandigarh-one of the renouned institutes in India. How can get the fellowship or a job in Australia?

Tags: question, job, australia
Asked by prasad, 05 Oct '07 04:43 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


ponnuri consultancy was one sending more people to aus, their ph no 04027660877-27671336
Answered by venugopal, 05 Oct '07 07:11 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


C.T.Surgeon newer allow a person less than m.s.( to assist u can go up to o. t. manegement..more

Answered by Anil Sharma