Q.

Who will go to jannat ? ( heaven )
which religion should one follow for getting there ?

Asked by foolish moderator, 16 Jul '08 07:54 pm

1.

All educated people are familiar with the following facts:
That, they will have to :
Fill up a particular form and agree with the conditions stipulated for the Registration and availability of any service.

None can deny that the above mentioned things are associated with some rules and regulations and one can not hope to get any of them, without right kind of qualification/requirements. And then after selection, one has to make a declaration as to accepting and abiding by the rules decided by those who own or operate those services. We must have to give up our own wishful thinking, views and aspirations and unless we satisfy their conditions, we are out of the game.

Are you deeply concerned with your path or not?

Answered by misconception, 16 Jul '08 10:20 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

None
Answered by Stone Heart, 16 Jul '08 07:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Worship me.
Answered by IRAGAVARAPU JAGANNATHASWAMY, 19 Jul '08 06:05 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Heaven and hell are real and at the same time imaginary things. Imaginary, because their is no place called heaven or hell. Real, because its all in this earth we live in. For living in heaven its not necessary to follow any religion. Just Do good and feel good, thats heaven.
Answered by manoj thakur, 18 Jul '08 12:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Any kind of religion regardless of caste or colour or nationality, a person who follows the ten commandments of GOD will surely go to heaven and those sinners who have repent for their sins are believe to be going to heaven also..
Answered by nataszah, 17 Jul '08 07:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Do good with others n keep faith in god ..religion can't help u....
Answered by Tanuja Joshi, 17 Jul '08 10:49 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

To under stand this Q. I would like to suggest my friend to know a further in depth what one can do to enter Heaven. First let us think about the King of heaven. No one have any doubt about what he can do ? But every one must know what he can not do? Many people may have objection in this type of thinking.
I say God can not do 2 things.
1.He can not create another God. Because whatever he creates will be considered as his creation so no argument about another God.
2.He can not punish (send, push, throw away) any one out of his Kingdome (Thadipar ) because there is nothing beyond his Kingdom. He is the sole King of everything on the earth, galaxy and every thing in it. Everything will be done within the Kingdom.
After under standing what he can not do, and we already know what he can do, we should be able to analyze how we can please him and get a reward (heaven) from him.
Answered by mohammed assadi, 17 Jul '08 09:42 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

It's not a religion that will take you to heaven but good deeds.
Answered by nargis bhambi, 16 Jul '08 09:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

As per islamic belief all muslims will go to jannat after serving some or no time in hell.
Now heaven and hell are just beliefs and they are in all religions.
Nobody knows if they really exist.
We believe in our prophets who told us about heaven and hell.
What if they had lied just to ensure that people live a honest and sinless life?

My vedict is we should not follow any religion just to ensure entry in heaven.
We will never know if any such place exist till we die.
Answered by luv do, 16 Jul '08 09:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

I dont know who will go n who wont go but one things for sure a "Paapi Aadmi" like me can never go to the heaven.I never trusted anything n anyone apart from Dhanlakshmi(Money).I never did anything good for my fellow human beings which was my biggest duty.Whole of my life,only one thing was my reason for making me worried n that was the hunger to get more n more money.I never felt bad when i saw someone crying for food.......i enjoyed offering meant to my doggies.
I treated other humans as lesser beings n never felt good about then.I was jealous of their success which no religion in world teaches.I was greedy for women as they were just like a substance to use for me.

From "An autobiography of a greedy person".
:-)))))
Answered by prashant sharma, 16 Jul '08 08:15 pm

(0)
 (0)