Q.

Sources feel only the underworld don Dawood is capable of mobilising manpower and material on such a large scale; SIMI not involved. What do you think, is Dawood behind serial blasts in Bangalore & Ahmedabad??

Asked by cyrus irani, 30 Jul '08 02:37 pm

1.

Dawood don't scare, Dawood kills. And if it was ANY foreign hand involved, that too for 14 bombs in 1 city, 9 bombs in another city...the death toll would be HUGE....like 1000+ deaths per attack at least. And I highly doubt Dawood still uses crude pipe bombs.

It's probably that certain political parties might want to build vote banks by using scare tactics to erect draconian laws next time 'round. If you can build vote banks on reservation, you can shamelessly build vote banks using scare tactics. It is not beyond the caliber of our political system....if the defenders of the integrity of the parliament flash 3 crores BLATANTLY in full media, domestic and global views, I don't think the same elements would mind the tragic deaths of a few countrymen for a few more ounces of power.

Answered by A Moin, 30 Jul '08 04:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

No
Answered by abhijitdey, 30 Jul '08 02:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I know a person Yusuf, we used to play together. After the 1994 bomb blasts and the riots every one in the neighborhood had ensured safety to his family, yet he started wearing a white cap and stopped mixing with people. Meetings began to be conducted at his home. He was from a poor family yet he visited dubai on the pretext of watching cricket tournament ! Every one suspects that he is a terrorist but no body dares to inform the police. Even my experience with the police is frustrating. I feel people like him have taken training from Iraq or pakistan and are carrying on such things independently. The CBI should check out all those who have visited dubai and pakistan for short stints, especially those with no known sources of funds for their plane travel. Sometimes I wonder that Dawood Ibrahim is a smuggler why should he involve himself in terrorist activities.
Answered by manoj thakur, 30 Jul '08 02:59 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

May be.
Answered by mohd basheer, 30 Jul '08 02:38 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Does not look like
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 30 Jul '08 02:41 pm

(0)
 (0)