Q.

I have my l&t shares of rs 2400 and when ever i purchase new shares to reduce the avg of my share it goes down and my money get vested in it my current avg is 1070 what should i do when to purchase new shares of L&t and what will happen when if it take over satyam infotech should i sell them or hold for a while after satyam's result

Asked by ilesh, 25 Mar '09 11:30 am

1.

Hitendra is correct. LT is Ex Bonus from 01 Oct2008- that day the maximum price was 1280. So you must have got equal number of shares as Bonus. 640 is crucial for LT. Above 640 it can touch 725. That may be maximum LT will see in 2009. Everyday it gives trading opportunity. If u r versatile trade & bring down the price. Please donot average now. There was an opportunity for you to come out @ 960 on 5thNov & subsequently trend is set to come down only. You could have come out to enter low. Forget what happened. At least henceforth be strict to follow stop loss. If the price falls by2% you should come out. Keep smiling
Answered by MajorVLoganathan, 25 Mar '09 12:51 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I THINK YPU R chited by your broker , coz when L& T touch 2400/- people got the bonus 1:1 with 750% dividend , and before that all holder get the option of splitting from 10 to Rs 1 , ithor you fool to us , please correct your transaction with broker, or appeal to sebi with your Contract Note or check your D P
Answered by HITENDRA PATEL, 25 Mar '09 11:36 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Reliance industries, infotech, ongc, larsen and taubro ( LT ) keep away from reality if u want your money safe..more

Answered by iqbal seth