Q.

I want to buy a bike under a budger of Rs 45k, can anyone please advise me best bike under this budget regarding maintenance and mileage ?

Tags: money, bike, education
Asked by jatin, 01 Jun '10 09:35 am

1.

Well Mr. Jatin , there are too many in in this segment and a lot of confusion is always there when one is going to purchase a new bike/car etc. Being an old user of the bikes (i.e. changed 17 bikes so far) I can suggest u to go only for a bike from Hero Honda. although so many companies are providing nice offers but still Hero Honda is the market leader. I have used from Hero Honda CD100 to Karizma R (which I currently have) and also some other bikes from other companies like Yamaha, Bajaj and TVS, But i found Hero Honda the best. Quality of the engine is the best in the bikes of Yamaha, but besides that, those bikes are not good enough. Re-sale wise also. Discover can also be a good option but it starts sounding after u complete 12-15000 Kms. Best option around this budget is I think the Passion plus from Hero Honda. Looks, Performance, Mileage, Maintenance... And yes, Resale. Very nice bike it is. U can visit the sites of these bikes to compare between them. Best of Luck. : -)
Answered by Dinesh Manaktala, 01 Jun '10 10:05 am

(0)
 (0)