Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Can anybody guide me where is the office of FRRO or RRO for getting the visa for my wife in Gurgaon?

Tags: wife, visa, gurgaon
Asked by Ameen, 15 Oct '07 06:40 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


I'm sorry I dont have any idea.
Answered by krishnaswamy thattai renganathaiyengar, 15 Oct '07 06:59 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining