Q.

I am working into s/w company and having two children at the age of 8 and 1. My mom is trying to help me a lot in aking care of my child she is finding it v.diif due to poor health. I feel very guilty but at the same i have very good future in my company and getting very good salary now. Hence i couldn't make up my mind in quitting the job too. I have very supportive husband. So i hesitant to take promotion, being i may have to sit extra hours. What can i do for this?

Tags: mind, age, job
08 Feb '07 06:01 pm

1.

Hire a help so that your mom can supervise.
Answered by James Lamb, 08 Feb '07 06:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Hi,
I quote some paragrphs from story of Mrs. Sudha Narayana - a graet lady

It was about creation and distribution of wealth. His dreams were grander than my career plans, in all aspects. So, when I had to choose between Murthy's career and mine, I opted for what I thought was the right choice. We had a home and two little children. Somebody had to take care of it all.
Somebody had to stay behind to create a home base that would be fertile for healthy growth, happiness, and more dreams to dream. I became that somebody willingly.
Then, I realized that to make Infosys a success, one had to give 100 per cent. One had to be focused on it alone, with no other distractions. If the two of us had to give 100 percent to Infosys, what would happen to our home and our children? I opted to be a homemaker; after all, Infosys was Murthy's dream. It was a big sacrifice, but it was one that had to be made. Even today, Murthy says, "Sudha, I stepped on your career to make mine. You are respon ...more
Answered by PANIWALA A, 09 Feb '07 01:16 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hi,I quote some paragrphs from story of Mrs. sudha Narayana - a great ladyIt was about creation and distribution of wealth. His dreams were grander th..more

Answered by PANIWALA A