Q.

I want to join all india crime reform organzation. how can i join & in which deptt i have 2 go.

Asked by *, 21 Mar '09 05:35 pm

1.

Notice Date:-15-December,2009.
Join All India Crime Reforms Organization (REGD.)
CONTACT :- 9278228699.
Hi,friends.if u want to join all india crime reform organisation.first of all u are residence in NCR.AND U HAVE A VALID id proof and address proof.Dont' tension If u have valid Ration card,Voter iD card,Passport of your Residense proof of anywhere city and state of india.so you join this organisation.and you have a Indian and Normal People of india without any criminal case & Records in Police.more details.call me:-9278228699.
it is a social organziation.it is not paid salary to u.its free service.that is serve u by your country.
and its a joining fees:-
Notice:- Fess Has Been Changed In Everytime So Please Confirm It on phone.
Answered by Munesh Kumar, 21 Dec '09 07:40 pm

(6)
 (2)
2.

Hello Everyone,
I EPIN KURRA, being a tenured member of ALL INDIA CRIME REFORMS ORGANIZATION (Regd.), would like to invite all the people of Delhi/Ncr to be a member of AICRO Department which would be very much helpful to you in lots of ways. Please contact me for furthur information on +919871599739. You can also e-mail me on roxyrohit_07@yahoo.co.in.
You need to have a valid ID proof and address proof. Don't be worried if u have a valid Ration card, Voter ID card, Passport of your Residence proof of anywhere city and state of India. These would also work.
Note: Fess Changes Every-time So Please Confirm It on phone or email me.
Answered by epin kurra, 05 Jan '11 12:36 pm

(4)
 (0)
3.

ALL INDIA CRIME REFORMS(REGD) is a nonpolitical organization.Our aforesaid organization is registered as per law.AICRO works to eradicate crime from society and to remove the corruption from the society.In this social work AICRO works to help the govt..Public fears to tell their grievances to police.With the help of police we work to eradicate corruption and crime.
Due to some bad elements in police,Police is loosing confidence in public.We want that image of police should be appear as clean and transparent with help of police,we have to solve all the public problems,which police could not solve in dress.
In the aforesaid circumstances I appeal to all of u to join us and become the member of ALL INDIA CRIME REFORMS ORG.(REGD)to remove criminals and criminal activity from the society.
FOR ANY QUERIES CONTANT-ANKIT DHAWAN(VICE PRESIDENT)
E- MAIL-ankitdhawan04@yahoo.in
Answered by ankit dhawan, 05 Feb '10 02:01 am

(2)
 (0)
4.

I want to join your organisation. Please contact me as soon as possible. My email id is urs_parth@yahoo.co.in
Answered by PARTH GARG, 16 Mar '10 02:51 pm

(1)
 (1)
5.

Hi,friends.if u want to join all india crime reform organisation.first of all u are residence in NCR.AND U HAVE A VALID id proof and address proof.if u have this document so u can join this organisation.more details.call me:-9278228699.
and its a joining fees:- delhi-530 rupees & haryana,ghaziabad,gurgaoun etc.-630/- rupees only.
Answered by munesh kumar, 08 Oct '09 06:58 am

(1)
 (1)
6.

Its an ngo.to join it you required no criminal record with your id & residence proff like ration card,voting card, valid passport or driving licence etc.contact me on +919812554041,to join it .After join it you will not get any salary it is free service for all indian citizens or society.
Source: all india rime reforms organization
Answered by Rajneesh Kushwaha, 03 Jan '12 06:09 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

FOR ANY QUERIES CONTANT-tanveer singh
E- MAIL-tanveerpuar@gmail.com ph no. 9999317666
Answered by tanveer singh, 07 Mar '11 11:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

You are join the org. please contact me 0942426606, 8435887725
Answered by lakhan malakar, 18 Feb '11 04:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Answered by Rajneesh, 23 Jan '11 05:24 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

I wish join this NGO ..so pls sent me Details am belong to Allahabad city but now am living from Delhi I have adhar card Delhi and pan card and driving license
Answered by krishn sharma, 20 Mar 09:22 am

(0)
 (0)