Q.

I shall be retiring next year. Where should I park the proceeds of EPF/PPF/others so that I start geting regular good income to lead nearly good retired life.

Asked by pawankumar sethi, 02 Feb '09 01:56 pm

1.

U can join my mlm, fee 100 only, make 3 active downlines, earn commission upto crores.
Answered by anand arun, 03 Feb '09 12:19 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

EPF/PPF/Others are all maintained to help achieve financial freedom in the golden years of life. However as inflation is the necessary evil we all want to eliminate so are taxes. Post retirement also we have to continue paing taxes on our investments. PPF/EPF Proceeds are tax free in the hands of the investor. Other investments are eligible for tax deductions in the corresponding AY under sec 80C & so on.
To plan a good retirement you have to take into consideration various factors influencing your life & then plan ahead. This may also take into account various contigency funds, retirement funds & so on also maintained by you. It also includes the estate you like to bestow upon your heirs or spouse.
For all this I would suggest you to meet a certified financial planner for a proper Retirement Plan which would help you meet your ends during your golden years. Alternatively you could visit srefp.in & get a financial planner to visit you
Answered by Zahir Kachwalla, 02 Feb '09 03:01 pm

(0)
 (0)