Q.

Chevrolet spark is very good car, but inspite many go for Hyundai I10...why so ?????

Tags: relationships, education, entertainment
Asked by Nags, 13 Apr '10 01:43 pm

1.

There is no doubt that Spark is a great product. However the Hyundai brand has been present in India for a much longer time. Their cars are tried and tested. Added to the fact is that the Build quality of Hyundai cars is one of the best in their segment. Also Hyundai has an excellent after sales service and dealer network in place which is much bigger than Chevrolet which is a relatively newer entrant.

The fact that none of GM's - Chevrolet's previous products ( Optra, Corsa, Aveo , U-VA ) were big sellers also takes people away from Chevrolet. Also the fact that GM over night abandoned the Opel brand in India did not help their reputation in India.

As a product the i10 is not only bigger in interior space and boot space but also has a modern interior. It also has a much more powerful yet efficient engine ( 1.2 Kappa ).

These according to me are the reasons why most people prefer the Hyundai i10 over the Chevrolet Spark.
Answered by Kunaal Saigal, 21 Apr '10 11:05 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Hey try this one out - http://surpriseyourself.in/
I test drove it and loved this new Vista drivetech4! Its a powerful car with comfortable seating, great performance and very goodlooking too. I saw their link on some website and tried the contest too. Its actually fun! Try it, I'm sure you will like it and might just win the car for free also.
Answered by Appydee, 16 Apr '10 07:22 pm

(0)
 (1)
3.

After sale service and network are two thorns in the flesh of GM's spark
Answered by thyagarajan mahadevan, 13 Apr '10 01:46 pm

(0)
 (1)
4.

I guess it is the customer service that is pulling Chevrolet down in public opinion in India. But, I think both the cars are doing extremely well in India.
Answered by radhikasinha, 28 Apr '10 10:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Chevrolet spark is a very good car,even maintenance is very low, GM gives special service offers also. The quality of its interiors is excellent, mileage is awesome. Its personal choice to go for which car.
Answered by Priyam, 17 Apr '10 11:59 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

The overall customer satisfaction of Chevrolet Spark is really poor as many people have found the material used in the car really poor and the seating is also found uncomfortable. Most importantly, the after sales service of Chevrolet is not found really good. I have been reading a lot of reviews recently and found the above facts most common. Mouth publicity and customer satisfaction counts in every kind of sales.
Answered by Sameer Sherawat, 16 Apr '10 06:49 pm

(0)
 (0)