Q.

I have completed B.Sc , i want become a software engineer, i am not going to higher eduction because economically i am poor , what can i do for that . please anybody tell me . what type of course i have to do.

Asked by mallesh yadav, 07 Jun '08 11:01 am

1.

Dear Mallesh Yadav,
You should describe the Subject or Stream in which you have done B.Sc.(Biology, Maths, Computer Science, IT....in which stream). If you have done B.Sc. in Computer Science or IT then it's ok go for the interview if you have solid skills for the Programming languages like Java, C, C++, VB.net etc.
Otherwise start a job as trainee or full time in any company like BPO/Call center with that you can earn your degree simultaneously from distance learning courses like IGNOU which has International Recognization. You can do MCA from there and regularly sharp your skills in programming to become software engineer.
I hope you will be the one of best software engineer.

Thanks
Answered by kshitij divakar, 07 Jun '08 11:10 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

You can find formats on interenet. But you need to adapt these to suit your neeeds. Basically a resignation should have the following (from Indian con..more

Answered by NASAman