Q.

What matters most in every lifetime we choose ?
------can it be so simple as intimacy with one we love ?????????

Asked by Wife Supreme, 03 Jun '09 11:57 am

1.

I am intimate always with all I love.
Relationships and God.
Whether God is intimate to me or not is a question of my Karmas.
Answered by anantharaman, 04 Jun '09 03:06 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Dear Wife Supremeji, I would say here, when you luv a person, respect him/her, trust him/her and always try to understand him/her. Then only luv will blossom in your life and your life will be worth living. My blessings to you and to your luvd one also. Tke care regards Cyrus
Answered by cyrus irani, 03 Jun '09 05:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

What matters most in life time! hmm though the question sounds so simple and innocent made me think hard and also to oil my otherwise rusty brain! each phase of my life demanded something or other. when i was a kid - education, freedom mattered the most and believed i dont need anything else if i had them. when i grew up a job and happily everafter life appealed the most. later i felt i need to live in a place thats terror free, corruption free, laws strictly followed. now i feel a good health & retain everything i have - family, friends, job, freedom....im sorry i couldnt come up with a single thing that matters most (after all we have only one life)!
Answered by Kalyani, 03 Jun '09 02:41 pm

(1)
 (0)

4.

DUE TO REDIFF\'s GLORIOUS and NOW LEGENDARY UNCERTAINTIES THIS ANSWER WAS WRITTEN & SUBMITTED BY YOUR FRIEND BUT NOT ACCEPTED BY MOODY REDIFF... I haven\'t added anything :)))
--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------
in all honesty,this is such an individual perspective...no two human beings can have the same notions regarding the real meaning of life,and the real motive behind it....

When I think of the lives of those,who lived their lives a certain way,I am tempted to get into their psyche and find our ,what prompted them to pursue the passions they almost surrendered their lives for...Mother Teresa,who redefined love and gave it a new face,a face so beautiful...its purity is truly divine....or Shaheed Bhagat Singh, whose love for his cause,his dhartima,his passion for freedom was unmatched. Sarfaroshi ki tammanna, ab hamaare dil mein hai, dekhna hai zor kitna baazuye qaatil mein hai...mera rang de basan ...more
Answered by rajneesh Rediff, 03 Jun '09 08:06 pm

(5)
 (0)
5.

Answered by shintsie, 03 Jun '09 05:59 pm

(6)
 (1)
6.

Ya it can be as simple as intimacy with the one we love ......but if differs from person to person.the one thing that is common is,emotional bonding. , for some it can be their profession or even materialist things which they are emotionally attached with.. for me happiness and peace in life matters the most.intimacy with the person whom i love and am emotionally attached with is the most sacred thing for me.human being are ruled by emotions.even the most rational ones get biased when it comes to their loved ones.in life time there are many things we get attached with..its very hard to chose or rate one of them over the other. can i choose between my two hands.no.i want them both..like wise i cant point any one thing that is most important..my happiness depends upon all of them..even if i lose a single one,,it will take a piece of my heart with it..
Answered by parul advani, 03 Jun '09 04:13 pm

(3)
 (0)
7.

Many have no choices. Those who have options are lucky.
Answered by sankaran subbiah, 04 Jun '09 09:34 am

(2)
 (0)
8.

I have gone through Mr.Rajneesh Rediff\'s answer.

I was just awestruck by the depth of that answer.I don\'t know how come he has answered to a question which was lingering in my mind raised by one of my friend.

Love and intimacy are the basic thread of life.Love conquers all.God Bless.
Answered by Rajini, 03 Jun '09 09:56 pm

(2)
 (0)
9.

Yes without intimacy there will no faith and and it si already two in one if u have just intimacy
Answered by krish, 03 Jun '09 05:05 pm

(2)
 (0)
10.

Commitment is the language of the wise;complaint is the language of the fools. Commitment is a responsibility and also includes accountability. In life one should be responsible and accountable. This matters most in evry life time we choose. (we have only one life time dont forget it).It is simple with one welove. We have both in us an actor and a thinker. So thhink wise and act wise. Every thing is then possible.
Answered by iqbal ahmed, 03 Jun '09 01:35 pm

(2)
 (0)

Q.

List of Successful Candidates in 14th lok sabha election 2004 of Rajasthan: Ajmer RASA SINGH RAWAT BJPAlwar DR. KARAN SINGH YADAV INC Banswara DH..more