Q.

My father is having gall blader problem without operation any other treatement is there plz provide me the good solution

Asked by sai subish, 31 Aug '08 03:10 pm

1.

Your father needs to increase the amount of water intake. Drink plenty of water 1-3 litres of water everyday to flush out toxins from the kidneys. Fresh juice of beets, and the juices of carrot and cucumber in quantities of 100 ml each, are one of the finest cleansers of the gall-bladder. The patient should avoid meat, eggs, animal fats, processed and denatured foods, fried and greasy foods, refined carbohydrates, alcohol, products made With sugar and coffee, as well as spices, condiments, and pickles. The patient should eat frequent small meals rather than three large meals.
Answered by Doctor Know, 31 Aug '08 03:13 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Gall bladder cannot be dissolved. The only way is to get the GB removed. That will make your system work excellent. I underwent surgery for removi..more