Q.

Which place in india you find most mystic, why ?????

Tags: travel, sports, news & events
Asked by rajender jerath, 31 Jan '10 07:33 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

Hi, I had felt each place in the world unique and mystic.Every place has it admirable feature which mesmerise us. I was fortunate to visit many places in India as well as abroad.The Ajanta, Ellora caves, the paintings done in those olden times, the colour of those unique paintings ,which is still not vanished, the palaces of Rajasthan ,built in those sanddunes in those times , the temples of the South and North, the serenity in Himalyan mountains, the river Ganga, the sea and beaches ,the backwaters of kerala, the tranquility of our jungles etc are all unique .A whole city on water in Venice had shocked me.The mystic feature of our Earth can be explained as Gods creation but the the enthusiasm certain men showed in exploring and reaching all mystic places on Earth and creating land marks is admirable.I have not seen all places in India,also not visited Himalyan mountains yet.The literature which I head read about Himaliayan mountains make me feel that it must be the most mystic place ...more
Answered by Rachana, 02 Feb '10 01:41 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Every place in india is very exciting and mystic.we can realise presence and blessings of bhagwanji to us by visiting and thinking.
Answered by Ramesh Agarwal, 01 Feb '10 08:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

In India there are so many places,which have it's own mystic behavior.You can't single out one from these places.
Answered by sachin acharya, 01 Feb '10 11:04 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Goa beaches
Answered by sharad sharad, 31 Jan '10 09:55 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Every new place has some mystical quotient, but thats actually unfamiliarity and not the mysticism..any portion or place which has less human intrusion has quite a mystical value for me, though i may or may not harbour liking for that place..one such place is high mountain areas where i enjoy my dislike to the hilt..such isolated places are often crowded by some strange entities of stranger origin..where our thoughts are being listened to along with unwanted responses in weird ways and with a heavy disciplinary feel to it..
Answered by bobo, 31 Jan '10 07:55 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Himalayas :P
Answered by conviction, 31 Jan '10 07:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Himachal Pradesh - I simply love visiting the nearest place from Chandigarh to experience the nature at its best.
Answered by Uncommon Freind, 31 Jan '10 07:36 pm

(1)
 (0)