Q.

I prefer anonymity. Lets just call me x, this is my life situation: I come of age in the next few months & my lifes accomplishments are minimal. I have a supporting family & I share their responsibilities gladly and they are always there for me.
But, despite nearly being an adult, Im still extremely shy like a 12 year old & dont make friends easily, in the recent hangouts with my peers (which seem like ages ago) all I did was click pictures with my DSLR camera (they were good though). In these holidays Ive been sitting at home, lethargic to the point of feeling like a corpse. I often go to mo

Tags: age, im, money
Asked by Aston Martin, 27 Mar '13 08:07 pm

1.

Nothing wrong being a n introvert and shy person.Just find the right company of friends to hang out with...one good friend is better than hundred friends.
Answered by Quest, 27 Mar '13 10:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

(1) There are different facets to our personality
Open or Arena: Adjectives that are selected by both the participant and his or her peers are placed into the Open or Arena quadrant. This quadrant represents traits of the subjects that both they and their peers are aware of.
Hidden or Faade: Adjectives selected only by subjects, but not by any of their peers, are placed into the Hidden or Faade quadrant, representing information about them their peers are unaware of. It is then up to the subject to disclose this information or not.
There are some "blind spots" which we are not aware of, but others are. Our elders and well wishers can give us feed back and guide us on these
Then there is an unknown area. This is about our hidden human potential, which God has given to all of us. It is unknown to us as well as others.
This comes to surface only when we accept challenging situations and solve them.
Answered by Vikram, 27 Mar '13 09:23 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I don't think 12 years old boys are not all shy. Making friends here and there is also not a sign of forwardness!
Answered by Rahul Gandhi, 27 Mar '13 08:14 pm

(0)
 (0)