Q.

I m planning to go for FIAT Linea(Petrol) emotions pack. please share ur views about that car.

Asked by Vijay Kumar, 20 May '09 03:58 pm

1.

Best car and a very good choice.
expensive & solid looks &feel, comfortable inside, smooth ride.
The one disappointment is the history of pathetic Tata showroom (towards selling a Fiat car) & service stations. check with someone who is already dealing with their service.
Happy driving!
Answered by Kalyani, 21 May '09 01:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Agree with Kalyani and Anita.

I was browsing through some auto websites and I found this piece of info on the Linea

http://www.surfindia.com/automobile/fiat-linea.html

I really liked the Fiat Linea, test drove it and have bought it for my younger bro. who absolutely loved it. I would give a Thumbs Up to the Fiat Linea for sure.
Answered by Anurag, 25 May '09 02:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Beautiful car with the best suspension I have ever seen in similar cars. Steering response and fuel efficiency is also very good (Diesel). FIAT is making real efforts to change the service setup this time and most of the people who are saying about poor FIAT service are talking about the days of Palio, Siena. With the Linea launch there is a separate service and showroom area in each tata center and you can feel the difference. Service frequency is at 15000 KMs - that is amazing. Check the spare parts cost also and it is cheaper than maintaining any simlar car. If you are choosing one among Ford Fiesta, Hyundai Verna, Hond City or SX/Swift Dzire, you can simply go for LINEA. I own one emotion pack diesel and am extremely happy with its handling, style, Fuel efficiency (13 in CIty with AC and 17.5 on highways) and not to mentoin its ride quality - I just dont care about bad patches of roads now a days as I dont feel them at all.
Answered by Anita B, 22 May '09 05:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

(0)
 (0)
5.

Good.VERY SPACIOUS,EASY HANDLING,BIG BOOT,GREAT DESIGN...you wil GET FEEL OF 18LAKH + CAR IN LINEA...GO FOR IT..
Answered by mohamad nabeel, 20 May '09 04:01 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

If i have to purchase my answer would be no
Answered by iqbal seth, 20 May '09 03:59 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Now TATA is doing the services of all Fiat cars, so u can contact in any TATA workshop..more

Answered by vedprakash sharma