Q.

I need a welcome speech for freshers day in my college

Tags: sex, education, entertainment
Asked by ANJANA REDDY, 12 Jul '11 02:28 pm

1.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to raise a toast to all the new faces in here. New faces that we dont know till now but would wish to know. The same new faces that once belonged to us an year ago. The same new faces that, over ashort period of time, will no more be, 'NEW' faces. But faces they are now to us, and yes new faces.
Well, I speak on behalf of all the second year students here. Just a few lines of how we all feel at this juncture. Here I go.
Newness or novelty has been intriguing and fascinating to man since the Neanderthal times. Novelty for us is excitement and exuberance, surprise and science, cheerfulness and joy, hope and happiness, boldness and buoyancy, positive ness and passion. But men as we all are, novelty to us also means risk, unfamiliarity, uncertainty, fear, doubt and disturbance.
Answered by Indrani Mukherjee, 12 Jul '11 03:05 pm

(1)
 (0)