Q.

I'm in class 12. I have PCM with computers. I will be giving the law exam in 2009. I wanted computers as an option. But I haven't prepared for any of the engineering exams. I have heard that BCA is not good option in order to pursue IT and computers. Are there any reputed colleges which admit students on the basis of Board Exam marks. I am generally a good student and scored a 95 in ICSE. Else, is there any other way I can pursue computers and IT. I just want to keep all options in hand

Asked by Nidhi Khanna, 24 Nov '08 10:44 pm

1.

If u want to pursue computers and IT, you have some certified computer courses offering institutes which good brand name and good quality computer education, Like NIIT Program, APTECH Program, IIJT, IIHT are also newly emerging computer course providing institutes with complete job oriented courses, An exclusive Hardware training Institute with International Brand JETKiNG provides good hardware course
Answered by Bala Krishna, 26 Nov '08 10:10 pm

(0)
 (0)