Q.

I would like to know which car is better Fiat Linea (Emotion Pack diesel) or VW Vento ,i prefer linea more over Vento as its bit cheaper than Vento Highline and some features are more in Linea in compare to Vento despite of ventos more powerfull Engine m bit confused i already booked the Linea kindly suggest .and if possible mail me back on my id.(salok_spry@gmail.com)

Tags: relationships, cars & bikes, computers & internet
Asked by salok, 13 Jan '11 09:07 pm

1.

Hi,
Both the Linea and the Vento are very well built solid European cars. The Linae is a very good car and has one of the best handling in its class. Inspite of being a great product Fiats sales keep dwindling month after month, I believe last month they sold approx 300 units only - this figure includes the Punto and the Linea. This is a little concerning, in comparison the Vento sold approx 3100 units. The Vento has a very good engine, and I guess will hold on to its value much better than the Linea in the long run.

Since you are buying a diesel I believe you plan to keep the car for at least 5 - 6 years. So although the Vento is slightly more expensive than the Linea, it will retain its value better when you decide to sell it.

I would pick the Vento over the Linea diesel.
Answered by Kunaal Saigal, 14 Jan '11 11:37 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

LINEA - most refined looking car
VENTO - more aggressive engine YES
but on a personal note i'd vote for LINEA
Source: LOGIC
Answered by simon waaras, 13 Jan '11 09:09 pm

(1)
 (0)