Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Actually, My uncle had been working in a company at Gurgaon from 1996. No appointment Letter was provided there till the date.
In their Company PF facility was started on 10,March 2005.
On 4.April.2009 through someone here and there in a company employer got the information that my uncle is stealing company's stock.
He(Uncle) has caught by the employer with company's stock as on 04.April.2009 and now employer has discharged him and saying there is no final-payment. No amount will be provided to you.
Uncle said that, He wasn't know about the stock. How it was with him.
Now please

Asked by QandA, 06 Apr '09 11:03 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


What ever may be the problem.............. they have right to with hold all payments due to him after termination but they have no right to stop PF amount............even though they have not given appointment letter, PF must have been recovered from his salary n paid to the concerned PF commissioner against the account allotted to him under the establishment code number......Ask your uncle to take settlement form which available with PF commissioner\'s office ( i think Form D or B - ) and fill it in duplicate and submit in the establishment where he has worked and ask him to take acknowledgment. The employer has to forward the form to the PF commissioner immediately without any delay and in turn PF commissioner should settle the amount within one month from the date of receipt of the claim other wise they have to give a letter to the employee stating the reason for not settling the case. If anythng to be clarified, the management has to give clarification to the PF commissioner.... ...more
Answered by bhaskar erram, 06 Apr '09 11:18 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


For settlement of your PF account u may have to fill the prescribed form available in the PF offices and the same to be forwarded to the PF t hrough y..more

Answered by bhaskar erram