Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Hi!!!!!,can any one plz tell me....that
i had invested rs 10000 on 10/4/2006 in SBI equity
mutual funds.....switched to SBI debt funds on 9/12/2006(switch in
value of debt fund was 15000 on 9/12/06 after STT paid of equity
fund)....sold SBI debt fund on10/10/07 for rs 18000......whats my capital gain
for FY 06-07 and FY 07-08?

(during switching the amount was not deposited in was only switched from one scheme to another)....thanks

Tags: rs, thanks, amount
Asked by risab, 11 Dec '07 04:02 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


For F.Y.2006-07 short term capital gains of Rs.5,000/-

For F.Y. 2007-08 short term capital gains of Rs.3,000/-
Answered by Shrichand Nahar, 29 May '09 01:24 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining