Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Dear Sir/Madam
Kindly let me know the FRRO rules, is there necessary to get resident permit from FRRO or necessary to registered in FRRO to the student whoes age is less than 16 years and came in Inidia on multiple entry student visa for stay more than 180 days. Also has he/she to visit FRRO every time when he/she used to go or come his/her country, and after registration has he/she to report to local police station?

Tags: dear sir, days, time
Asked by Arjun Singh, 23 Apr '08 10:19 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Answered by rajeev singh, 23 Apr '08 10:19 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Sell 50%& book profit ok..more

Answered by sreeni anugonda