Best song picturised on Rajendra Kumar
Rafi had a dream run in the 60s, mainly in the films of Jubilee Kumar, Rajender Kumar for more than a number of reasons. Firstly Rajender Kumar acted in the production and direction of biggest banners of bollywood in the 60s. Secondly from 1963 to 1966, all his films ended up in silver jubilee showing his immense popularity and strong presence in the box-office. Shankar Jaikishan was equated with God in the early 60s and the main reason of the box-office success of Jubillee Kumars films was the superlative music given to him by both SJ and Naushad.
In the film Ayee Milan Ki Bela, all the songs of SJ, picturised on Rajender Kumar and sung by Rafi became super hit The immortal songs include mai pyar ka diwana, aha aye Milan ki bela, tum khamseen ho, to bura maan gaye, o sanam tere ho gaye hum. Rajender Kumar and Saira Banus online chemistry in the film helped in the success of the film. Regards Cyrus
*mere mehboob tujhe meri muhabbat ki kasam....
*aaye milan ki belaa dekho aayi...
*yeh mera prem patra padh ke., ke tum naaraj na hona.. sangam,,,
* aankhen khuli thi aaye the vaah bhi nazar mujhe- Mukesh ..
* ae husn zara jaag tujhe ishq jagaaye- Mohammed Rafi ,...
* ae nargis-e-mastaana bas itni shikaayat hai bas itni shikaayat hai -singer Mohammed Rafi ,..
* ae phoolon ki raani bahaaron ki malka tera muskuraana gazab ho -gaya Mohammed Rafi ,...
*aji rootth kar ab kahaan jaaiyega- Lata Mangeshkar , Mohammed Rafi ,
* bahaaron phool barsaao mera mehboob aaya hai Mohammed Rafi ,.. ...more
mere mehboob tujhe
dheere dheere bol koi sun na le
thu mere sapno ki rani banegi
from GORA AUR KALA
tu mere sapnon ki rani banegi
gora aur kala