Q.

I have met many NE Indians, males as well as females in Pune, Mumbai and even in NE. I think they are very gentle and harmless people. And these cowards pick on such innocents only. Are they happy now???

Tags: mumbai, pune, indians
Asked by QueSera Sera, 18 Aug '12 12:50 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

This rumor has systematically been triggered to terrify the NE Hindus particularly as a retaliation effort against the violence occurred in the NE states in order to drive out the Bangladeshi muslims....Many Terrorist outfits earlier active in NW region now prefer to spread their anti-Hindu move from Bangladesh instead of Pakistan for the fact that Pakistan has been accepted by the USA & allies as a rogue state....but Bangladesh is still looks innocent internationally...I don't think that the CBI or Raw under the control of UPA Govt would administer a probe into this rumor monger and do something spectacular in redressing the miseries of the NE ppl.....
Answered by Pradipta pati, 18 Aug '12 01:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

One of the ugly aspects of humanity is that people tend to pick on people who don't have the ability to fight back. USA picked on Iraq on the pretext of having WMD because they had a dilapedated military after Iran-Iraq war and after decades of sanctions. I double dare them to pick on North Korea. They won't because they can fight back.

In domestic scene, u see cops harassing civilians by slapping fake cases on them and then demanding a bribe to their families 4 their release but when it comes to facing NAxalites, they call "ARMY! NAVY! AIR FORCE!"

Even at a national level, we flex muscles against our own folk in the Tribal belts and call Tribals our number one security threat but we're as quiet as a tamed poodle when it comes to facing off against China's encroachment of our lands.

Too many times humanity picks on people that can't fight back. Imagine what will happen once we invent interstellar travel and run into a mineral rich planet with a primitive species?
Answered by A Moin, 25 Aug '12 11:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

It is sort of ragging !! U remember , in Mahrastra, in one time, North Indians became unwanted. Like that. It will vanish & peace will prevail !!
Answered by Sameer Bhagat, 18 Aug '12 01:09 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Sir ..its so sad that govt hears only those who r notorious in nature ,,,and simply belonging to a particular place as NE and further that section of society is all united over in india to harass them in each place of india ,,thanks to cong that has settled crores of these in each pocket of india and they r its definite vote bank ,,further govt instead of helping them providing trains to run away this will have long term effects on peace talks with insurgents groups of NE and it will boil further as govt is not worried about future i suppose
Answered by vinay, 18 Aug '12 01:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I think all this is politically motivated by a section of power hungry people... I do not think that the majority of the Indian would want or encourage such an act... It is high time for everyone to come out in support of their fellow Indian and give such people a befitting reply.
Answered by Juliana, 18 Aug '12 12:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

NE crowd is using this opportunity for a vacation and are themselves responsible to an extent for spread of rumors
Answered by Cheeky Chin, 18 Aug '12 12:54 pm

(0)
 (2)
7.

I agree with you, i too have many NE friends in pune & they are too good a community to trouble. very warm & generally always smiling.
Answered by canaqa, 23 Aug '12 10:27 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

I met some boys n girls in the university this morning n assured them all possible help.They r so innocent n cute.I love them n their culture.Some vested interests r trying to create problems for them.They should be immediately identified n put behind bars.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 18 Aug '12 12:57 pm

(0)
 (0)