Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have lost the share certificate issued by our cooperative housing society. What is the procedure to issue a duplicate one?

Asked by AJIT NAIR, 18 Feb '09 09:57 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Publishing of Society share certificatelost ads in 2 newspapers can cost you around 890/- in 2 newspapers.
Log on to for more details
Answered by classic advertising, 18 Mar '13 11:06 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining